Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kris Kringle kidnapped my parents and all I got was this to greet me Christmas morning




Did they go all out, or what???

Aunt Sue went tree crazy (a post on that later this week), but the two Phyl Delgado's went loco and everyone who visited got to enjoy the immersion of Christmas! I LOVE IT!
Talents, Talents, Talents....

Enjoy the tour!

Walkway: Dad took tomato planters and tied them at the top to create whimsical trees, then lined them with lots of twinkle fairy lights and flanked the walkway. I wish my photography was better as this doesn't adequately capture his masterpiece:





The mantel and desk near the tree...




Mercury dressing....



I found this gorgeous Noel banner on a trip to France several years ago. Handcrafted by a husband/wife team of artists in Marseille, FRANCE. Mom really decorated it to make it truly shine!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! It was so great talking with Aunt Phyllis' on Christmas Day at the Kluga's! Also great to hear that the Delgado family had a wonderful Christmas. I love all the festive decorations you posted and shared with us. My love and best wishes for everyone. XXOO Babs.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful your decorations are...missing one thing though. I would have gladly sent you the 2 inches of new ice on top of the 2 previous ice storms we had here in Northwest Indiana. We are all so happy that you had a beautiful holiday season together, and thank you for sharing! Love, Bow

natalie. beyond the reef said...

Isn't this what this time of year is for...family!!
Oh, and love, which there is plenty of...in your pictures, in your smiles, and in the miracle of the season.
Much love to all of you, too.