Saturday, November 22, 2008

Beloved Aunts


Several years ago around this time, my Godmother and Aunt was in the process of being called home to God; she passed on Nov 26.

I have so many pictures of Aunt Josie but am unable to find most of them, so I'm sharing a few my dad has in his collection of albums....

{Aunt Josie with Uncle Vince, Aunt Bex, Alison and Aaron in  San Francisco}

I stayed with Aunt Josie for a weekend in San Francisco many, many years ago, and she and Harry were so amazing. They were so excited to take me to Raiders football Game....although Aunt Josie refused to let me wear a Bears sweater!
{Aunt Josie and Harry; Raiders Game/Oakland, CA}


On this day, Nov 22, many years ago Aunt Mary was welcomed home by God.

Happy Thanksgiving, Aunt Josie and Aunt Mary. You are missed by so many.

No comments: