Friday, November 21, 2008

Protection & Memories



Just as my father has protected me all these years, I am feeling protective of him as he heals....

So many have referenced what these images portray:

Dad enjoying one of his many loves:


Dad and Dexter and our beloved Mandy! Dexter was a gift from a boyfriend one Easter. Mandy and I adored that wild duckling which grew into a flying, out-of-control duck!


Oh SUNDANCE! Ice-cream loving Sundance! The best dog ever (sorry, Joey, Peanut loses by a long shot!):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Phil I miss you lots. You always made me feel welcomed and a true uncle to me. I LOVE the pic of us when I was a baby. Even though I don't remember it I feel like it was yesturday that you were watching me. I am sad you moved so far away yet also happy cause you brought me to California and I feel in love with it. I am hoping one day to come there for good. I am praying for a quick recovery and love you!