Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Smiles


(Dad with brother Joey in Utah...year???}


He's in a fair amount of pain from the hernia and has difficulty walking as a result BUT he still managed to laugh his butt off while on the phone with brother Frank and brother Joey last night. Uncle Frank Delgado also has a hernia and he said when it hurts he "just pushes it back in"...!!

Uncle Joe Arias sent me these pics which I think are hysterical and sum up my dad's disposition perfectly.....the first is from one of the famous Arias' Halloween parties.....I'm assuming it's from the 70's...


These photos are from one of the many Puerta Vallarta vacations with the Sotos and Arias' families, both of whom have time shares there. My parents would come back with the most hysterical stories, mainly of how Uncle Vince would negotiate with the waiter or busboy to bring him out "the good stuff". The really good and hot salsa, that is!


No comments: